1. First, go to the Wallets tab, and then to My Wallets.
2. If it is your first time withdrawing, you will need to add your BTC Wallet under where it says 'BTC Wallet for Withdrawals'. Click where it says Wallet BTC and add your Bitcoin address, and then click 'Save'.
3. Go to the 'Withdraw Available' section within the Wallets tab.
4. When you have accessed the 'Withdraw Available' screen, please double check and make sure that your BTC wallet address is the one that you have saved. .
5. In the box under Commissions enter the amount in PVP (which is the same as USD) that you would like to withdraw.
6. Then select the 'Withdraw' button.
7. You will then receive an email and you must click the link in the email in order to confirm the withdrawal. Please note that if you do not access your email and click the link within 10 minutes your withdrawal will not be processed.
8. After you have processed the withdrawal, you can check on your withdrawal progress by accessing the 'My Withdrawals' section. Once the withdrawal has been processed you will be able to click a link to the Blockchain to check on your transaction progress. Please be aware that all withdrawals may take up to 24 hours from when requested for internal validation before being sent out to your wallet.