Open an account
1. Go to https://www.coinbase.com/and click on ‘sign up’ in the upper right corner.
2. Fill in your personal details, check on the ‘I agree to the user agreement and privacy terms’, and then click on ‘create account’.
3. You need to confirm your email. You will receive an email to confirm your account.
4. Congratulations! Your Coinbase account has been successfully created!
Create a BTC Wallet
Now you have to create a BTC Wallet in your Coinbase account.
1. Once you are logged into your Coinbase account click on ‘tools’.
2. You will be asked to Select the wallet you wish to create, select “BTC Wallet” and then set a label to your new wallet.
3. Click on ‘new address’.
4. You are all set! Your new wallet has been created.
With a Credit Card
1. Once you are into your Coinbase account, click on Buy/Sell button.
2. Select "Bitcoin" on the buy section.
3. Select your payment method, insert the amount you wish to buy then click on "Buy Bitcoin Instantly".
With a SEPA Transfer (For EU/UK customers).
1. Go to "Accounts", select the EUR wallet on the left side of the page, then click on “Deposit”.
2. Use the information displayed to initiate a SEPA transfer in euros from your bank account. It is important to include the Reference Number to ensure that your deposit is correctly associated with your Coinbase account. UK customers will need to make an International SEPA transfer, otherwise the IBAN number will be invalid as incorrect in length.
3. After the deposit has cleared, you are free to use your euros buy Bitcoins.
P.S: Your funds will appear in your account 1-3 business days after you send them.