1. Open BLOCKCHAIN website https://blockchain.info/
2. Click on “Wallet”.
3. Then click on “Sign Up”.
4. Insert your primary email account and create a new password. Read and agree to the Terms of Service and click “Continue”.
5. Click on “Get Started” button.
6. This is your Blockchain wallet account. Click on “Request” button in order to get your BTC address.
Verify your Account
It is necessary to verify your account in order to secure your wallet.
1. Log into your wallet and click on “SECURITY CENTER” to verify your account – Level 1
2. Email is verified by clicking on the verification link sent to your email by BLOCKCHAIN.
3. You must create a Backup Phrase that can be used to recover your account in case you forget your password. Click on “Backup Phrase” button.
4. Click “Next” and write down the following 12 words onto your printed Recovery Sheet exactly as they appear in the given order.
5. Click on “Next 4 Words” button to write them down.
6. After writing all 12 words click on “Final Step”.
7. Please enter the following words from your Recovery Phrase to complete the backup process. Then click on “Finish”.
Remember to write down your Recovery Phrase and keep it somewhere safe. The Recovery Phrase will allow you to restore your wallet and access your account if you forget your password.
8. Congratulations! You have created your Blockchain Wallet successfully.